Thursday, July 2, 2020

20110: Fanny

I'm ashamed to say my body betrayed me. And so I learned the extremes of sensual delight need have nothing to do with true love. A cruel lesson for a girl with a romantic disposition, but I think many women may have made that bitter-sweet discovery for themselves.






Also Wearing/Shown:
NO.MATCH_NO.DREAM.
!ELEMENTAL VINTAGE VENETIAN NECKLACE, RED ITALIAN GLASS
Bliensen + MaiTai - Pipistrello - Bags - red
DRD - Irish Pub - Building
DRD - Spiritualists Shoppe - Storefront
DRD MS - Magick Shoppe
DRD - Antique Shoppe - Storefront
DRD - Grimy Cobblestone Streets - Intersection Road
Sa'ng Fori Desing - Sailor animated-
Poses: Posesion
LumiPro (lighting for photography)
PHOTOGRAPHED AT: Private Studio
Scenery by SceneScape

Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment