Saturday, June 9, 2018

MVD 2nd Photo Challenge: 7 Deadly Sins


Hello!  For this challenge I chose Envy... why?  I envy Megham Markle, she married a real prince!!  One day she is a normal person, next day she is royalty...grrrrr.  Lucky I did not bump into Prince Harry first... I would not be making this challenge!!

For my styling I chose the Diva Vanity Gown Garden, which I think was perfect for the look I wanted to create.  A bit of my inspiration come from the fantasy movie Malificient, where in a way Malificient felt rage and envy when her childhood sweetheart betrayed her to marry the princess.

Style Card:
Dress: VD Vanity Gown Garden
Hair:  Zibska Vesna Hair
Necklace & Armband: PrimEvil- Snake Necklace+Armbands Female Gold
Curemore Star Gals Parade Halo Black (GACHA)
Lips: Insol Candy Color set
Snake over shoulder: Katat0nik Green Dragon (GACHA)
Snake on right hand:  Half Deer Baby Cornsnake Arm Coil Leaf
Snake hanging left arm: Snake Bracelet Nature

Also Shown to create scenery:
TLG Lantern tree
T-Spot Mesh - Four Bushes No. 1
LEGEND SERIES Medieval castle Build My World Arch
HPMD* Sweet Garden GreenMix

Setting and Photographed by Anaelah

No comments:

Post a Comment