Saturday, July 14, 2018

MVD 2018 Face of Fashion Finale

Final Challenges MVW Face of Fashion

Part I:  Mix n Match Fantasy Angel

We were asked to create a mix n match angel and glam outfit using Virtual Diva brand as main objects.


For my angel mix and match outfit I started with VD Fantasy Angels Lingerie in crow color.  Angels have a sense of mysteriousness that surrounds them, and this color reflects mystery as well as power.  I added wings and addon from VD Dark Swan, and chose to combine the black with green, selecting wings from VS Guardian Angel Gown. Green is the color of rebirth, renewal and hope. My angel represents all the candidates of VD, our hopes and dreams of becoming a Fantasy Angel of the Virtual Diva brand

  Stylecard (Angels)
VD Fantasy Angels Lingerie Crow (Lingerie Only)
VD Dark Swan (Wings and Feathers Add On)
VD Guardian Angel Gown (Wings Only)
Waist Attachment: Made with VD Parts sent

Hair: Truth Lela
Jewelry:  HHC Queen of SL Set
Lips: WILD Makup Studios Viva Glam Lips
Shoes: REIGN ARYA Heels

Part II: Mix n Match Glamour


For this challenge I selected VD Diem Gown Carmin.  This is a very lovely dress that is perfect to represent the Virtual Diva brand.  It is an intense color that is assertive and powerful, as is Virtual Diva.  It is a color that is able to focus attention quickly.  For this mix and match I added the bow from VD Hope dress.  It gives the gown a captivating Goddess look and feel. I created a slanted waist ornament with VD pieces sent.  I love the overall outcome look of my mix and match and feel like a true Virtual Diva!

Stylecard (Glam)
Dress:  VD Diem Gown Carmin
Back Bow:  VD Hope Dress Carmin
Front Attachement:  Made with VD Parts sent

Jewelry:
Modern Couture Collapse Ruby Necklace & Earrings
Zuri Rayna Symphony Amber Crystals Bracelet
HHC Daphne Ruby Ring

Hair:  Truth Lady
Eyes: SG Eyeliner for U
Lips: WILD Makup Studios Viva Glam Lips
Nails:  La Boheme Omni

And I WON!!!!


Competing for Virtual Diva has changed me in many ways.  I am mostly a print model, but the pageant  made me return to the runways. I have grown and feel more confident.  The challenges have pushed me beyond my limits, making me work hard to develop my creativity to the max.  The best I take from this contest is the experience gained, learning to have vision that anything is possible if you use your creativity, and most of all, it has made me richer with the friends I have made throughout the process.

- For me Virtual Diva Couture Represents elegance, and a unique sense of fashion, always being a true lady.

As I finish this last blog of the contest, I want to first of all thank Angels Kristan and the MVD Organization for their kind support, guidance and understanding. Moni and Tryska Moon for your dedication in long hours of rehearsals to assure everyone knew what to do. I would also like to thank all the mentors, especially mine, Marie Valin (Loli) who went beyond her duties to help me when I stumbled or was lost… I bow before her. A big thank you to all the girls who participated. We stood together as a team, not caring as to who would win, only helping each other out. The ones who helped you out, the ones that made you laugh to make you forget your stress, and the ones who IM’d you during competitions, Head’s Up..your turn coming up soon. Everyone wanted everyone to look good, words cannot express my gratitude to all. Thank you Luka Benton our Photographer.. we made him happy 


During the challenges we had, each time we would start not knowing how we would carry it out, then ideas started to flow until we carried each one out with success. Each one of us was brilliant, we all did our best and I know it must have been a very hard choice.

Yesterday was a surprise, it was nerve wrecking to say the least! 4 runners up and my name had not been called.. I said to myself, well you did good, you made top 7! Maybe next year.. then my name was called out!! I looked twice, could not believe my eyes, I was so excited!

Now I am looking forward to this new year representing the MVD brand, the challenges and work, being part of the Fantasy Angels and MVD organization staff, and I am sure I will do my best to carry out each and every one of them. I am very proud to have been selected MVD, Face of Fashion and I want to work hard and give back some of what I have received. It’s good to receive, but it’s even better to give and share. Thank you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment