Saturday, May 9, 2020

20069: The Subway

I like to watch people. Sometimes I ride the subway all day and look at them and listen to them. I just want to figure to who they are and what they want and where they're going.

Glitter Karen Fitmesh Jumpsuit Lilac - @ SWANK Event May 7-30, 2020
Other colors available

Also Wearing/Shown:
""D!va"" Hair "Anne" (Brunettes)
Mandala Pearl-Rain-Season3
Zenith Spring Picnic Rattan Basket A Camel (Gacha)
hh Caprice Stilettos
CATWA Head
Maitreya Body
Poses: Memole
LumiPro (lighting for photography)
PHOTOGRAPHED AT: Private Studio Scene by Erwin Lockhart
[Schultz Bros.] Complete - Old NY Subway Station
Facebook        My PixelVR


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry I just saw this, it's a gacha from Zenith, it's listed above.Zenith Spring Picnic Rattan Basket A Camel (Gacha)

      Delete