Sunday, May 20, 2018

Miss Virtual Diva 1st Photo Challenge: The Shape of Water


“Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere.”



Miss Virtual Diva 1st Photo Challenge: The Shape of Water

Inspired by the film "The Shape of Water", where difference is not seen or perceived, only true, pure love. For this photo I am wearing VD Eve Dress Carmin, Zuri Rayna Gia Jewelry Set and Sheer Series Sling Shoes. I created the scene using Trompe Loeil Cagivi Industrial skybox and added itmes from 8f8 Storyteller gacha for that vintage look.

Style Card:
Dress: VD Eve Dress Carmin
Shoes: Sheer Series Sling Shoes
Hair: Argrace Akane
Jewelry: Zuri Rayna Gia Set
Body: Maitreya
Skin: Insol
Lips: Insol Candy Lips

Poses:  Morgaine Poses

Anaelah: Photographer and Editor ( using Photoshop for underwater effect)

LumiPro (lighting for photography)
PHOTOGRAPHED AT:  Private Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment