Sunday, May 20, 2018

Miss Virtual Diva 2018 Challenge 2: Papier Couture

Miss Virtual Diva Challenge: Papier Couture

I present my creation for this challenge based on  ​Alexandra Zaharova & Ilya Plotnikov​ whom are well known for using geometric shapes in their designs. ​ Taking that into consideration I decided to incorporate squares and circles into my design. To create this outfit I used the top from Virtual Diva Fantasy Garden Angel, and added the collar from the Mirror Gown Couture Bride. I then created a skirt and hat using paper boxes which I covered in two different paper designs, and made paper flowers for  the hat.  I completed the outfit with Vanity Hair Not My Business, selecting a two tone black/white with a black base to give it a more modern look.  I added VD Club Jewelry Silver earrings to match the geometric shapes. and made square bangles to match the textures of my outfit. Shoes from Azoury complete the outfit, to which I added some paper boxes to match the outfit.


Dress:
Top --  Virtual Diva Fantasy Garden Angel (Maitreya Only)
Mirror Gown Couture Bride (Collar only worn)
Skirt made by me
Hat (Made by me)

Hair: 
Vanity Not My Business

Jewelry:
Earrings -- VD Club Jewelry Set Silver
Bangles -- Made by me

Shoes
Azoury Solomiya high heeled shoes White
(Shoe ornaments made by me)

Other:
Maitreya Body
Insol Skin

Poses:  Morgaine Poses

LumiPro (lighting for photography)
PHOTOGRAPHED AT:  Private Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment